A Perfect Match: The Power Couple of Infant Travel
The top-selling Bravo® 3-in-1 Trio Travel System combines the full-size Bravo® Quick-Fold Stroller with the #1-rated KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat for streamlined travel. With easy click-in compatibility, the KeyFit® 30 is secured via the Bravo® child tray, offering adapter-free convenience and effortless transitions from car to stroller.
Three modes – a lightweight frame carrier, a versatile travel system and a full-size toddler stroller – cater to your travel needs as your little one grows from newborn to toddler. From “less is more” to fully loaded, transition through the modes for streamlined travel at every stage.
For child comfort, the Bravo® Stroller features a one-hand, multi-position reclining seat and a convenient child tray with cup holders and storage. The large, UPF-rated canopy with peek-a-boo mesh window provides privacy and protection from the elements in all 3 modes.
The Bravo® Stroller showcases large, sleek wheels with treaded tires and all-wheel suspension to navigate uneven terrain. The rear-linked foot brake secures the stroller with a simple tap and the multi-position push handle adjusts in height for parent comfort.
For additional parent convenience, the Bravo® Stroller has a one-hand smart fold with auto-swivel front wheels and stands independently on the wheels without the parent handle touching the ground. The large storage basket features 2 organizer pockets, mesh sides for visibility and easy front & rear access.
Easiest to Install KeyFit® 30
The #1-rated KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat is engineered with innovative safety features that make it the easiest to install correctly. Two RideRight® bubble level-indicators and the ReclineSure® spring-loaded leveling foot help verify and achieve proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors for easy attachment and removal from the lower anchors in the vehicle seat. The one-pull SuperCinch® tightener applies force-multiplying technology for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort.
For installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.
Bravo® Stroller Features:
- Includes the #1-rated KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat with stay-in-car base
- One-hand smart fold design is compact and self-standing
- Removable stroller seat & canopy transform stroller to a lightweight car seat carrier
- Offers secure, click-in attachment for all Chicco infant car seats via the included child tray – no adapter needed
- Large, UPF-rated adjustable canopy with mesh peek-a-boo window
- Multi-position reclining toddler seat for added comfort
- Large wheels with treaded tires and all-wheel suspension for smooth strolling
- 3-position adjustable push handle and parent tray with two cup holders & storage
- Large, easy-access storage basket with organizer pockets
- One-touch, linked rear brakes for parking
KeyFit® 30 Features:
- #1-rated and engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install correctly
- Lightweight, 9.5 lb. carrier clicks securely into compatible Chicco strollers
- 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
- Premium LATCH connectors for easy attachment & removal
- SuperCinch® force-multiplying tightener
- ReclineSure™ spring-loaded leveling foot
- RideRight™ bubble level-indicators
- Removable head and body support for newborns weighing 4-11 lbs.
- Carrier shell with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- Large, removable canopy and machine washable seat pad
The Bravo® Stroller is designed for children up to 50 lbs.
The KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat is designed for infants between 4-30 lbs. and up to 30" tall.
This product is JPMA Certified.
Care and Maintenance
Bravo® Stroller: Hand wash fabrics in cold water, no bleach, drip dry. Periodically wipe plastic or metal parts clean with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.
KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat: Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.
Please refer to the instruction manuals for complete care and maintenance instructions.