The Benefits Stack Up with the Hi-Lo
A high chair that goes beyond the toddler stage, the Chicco Stack® Hi-Lo 6-in-1 Multi-Use High Chair grows with your child from infancy to big kid. Through five growth stages plus a bonus combo configuration, the Chicco Stack® Hi-Lo transitions from high chair to chair booster to stool.
The Chicco Stack® Hi-Lo offers all the convenience of a standard high chair with a wipeable, machine-washable seat pad, 5-point harness and 3-position recline. For added versatility, removable leg extensions create a low seating option for eating, or a convenient floor seat for interactive play.
When it is time for your toddler to graduate from the high chair to a seat at the table, the Chicco Stack® Hi-Lo transitions seamlessly to a booster that fits securely on a table chair. As your child gains independence, the high chair converts to a versatile stool with two height adjustments.
Easy for Parents
The tray and dishwasher-safe liner slide onto the armrests for mealtime and rest conveniently behind the chair when not in use. For easy storage, the leg extensions snap onto the base of frame. With easy-glide feet and a compact footprint, the lightweight Chicco Stack® Hi-Lo slides out of the way for storage.
- 6-in-1 Multi-Use High Chair: High Chair, Chair Booster, Youth Stool, Low Chair, Toddler Chair, Booster + Stool Combo
- High chair seat easily detaches from frame to create booster, chair and stool configurations
- Bonus combo configuration – Use as a booster for your little one and a stool for your big kid
- Sturdy metal frame supports children up to 100 lbs.
- Removable leg extensions snap into the base of the frame for storage
- Padded, 5-point harness for high chair and booster
- Three recline positions with one-hand adjustment
- Snap-on tray with one-hand removal/adjustment
- Removable tray liner for easy cleanup
- Space-saving tray storage on rear legs
- Machine washable seat pad
- Extended use contoured stool seat with sturdy backrest
Chicco Stack® Hi-Lo is designed for children up to 40 lbs. in high chair mode, up to 50 lbs. in booster mode, and for children at least 3 years old and up to 100 lbs. in stool mode. In booster mode, use only on dining chairs with a seat at least 15" wide, 14" deep, and a backrest at least 12" high.