A Quick Little Travel System for Quick Trips
The lightweight Mini Bravo® Plus Travel System makes every excursion simpler with user-friendly touchpoints and precise maneuverability. For infants, the KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat clicks easily into the Mini Bravo® Plus Stroller. For older riders, the stroller features a padded five-point harness , vented canopy, multi-position backrest, and detachable child tray.
Small Design, Big Convenience
An easy-to-reach handle activates a compact fold with one hand and the stroller stands on its own when closed. Plus the fold handle doubles as a carry handle. Thoughtful design offers a smooth ride with swivel wheels and secure parking with toe-tap brakes. An easy-grip handle and parent tray with two cup holders and zip storage put comfort and convenience at your fingertips, and a large basket stows must-haves down below.
Includes the #1-Rated KeyFit 30®
The KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat is expertly engineered to be the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. Removable head and body support accommodates newborns as small as 4 pounds, and a five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep growing babies secure up to 30 lbs.
- Includes the #1-rated KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat
- Car seat clicks easily in and out of stroller
- Lightweight and compact for on-the-go convenience
- Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
- Detachable child tray folds down for compact storage
- 3-position reclining backrest with easy one-hand adjustment
- Adjustable canopy with mesh extension panel
- Easy-grip handle and parent tray with two cup holders and zip storage
- Sleek front swivel wheels for smooth turns and precise maneuverability
- Large storage basket for on-the-go essentials
- Toe-tap locking rear brakes for parking
The Mini Bravo® Plus Stroller is designed for children up to 50 pounds. The KeyFit® 30 Car Seat is designed for infants between 4-30 pounds and up to 30 inches tall.
This product is JPMA Certified.
Care and Maintenance
Hand wash removable fabrics in cold water; do not use bleach; drip dry. Attached fabrics may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Plastic or metal parts may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.